These High ankle super-lite boots are the lightest work boots in Australia. Ergonomically designed for Australian feet these are the best selling and most comfortable composite work boot.
Optimised for adaption to uneven terrain the TerraPro Zip is ideal for workers that might need a quick exit due to sparks and water hazards or just want the ease of access with additional boot height. Built on the ADAPT sole technology and articulated FIT upper the TerraPro Zip is designed to improve adaption to rough surfaces and is combined with a lightweight design to assist in minimising fatigue and maximising performance.
- Zip Closure
- Composite toe cap
- Slip resistant sole
- 300c heat resistant nitrile rubber sole
- Fuel oil resistant
- Water resistant
- Low profile sole at the toe to reduce the risk of tripping
- Upper contains retro-reflective material to improve visibility in low light conditions
- Scuff cap improves durability in high wear zones
- Breathable memory foam insole that moulds to the foot providing a customised fit and helping to reduce in-shoe friction
- Registered fitting guide printed on the insole to indicate the correct spacing between the end of the longest toe and the toecap
- General industry
- Black 6 - 14 (half sizes 6.5 - 10.5)
- Honey 6 - 14 (half sizes 6.5 - 10.5)
- AS/NZS 2210.3 (Class I S1 SRC HRO)
- EN ISO 20345 (S1 SRC HRO)
- ASTM F2413 11 (M/I/75/C/75/SD)
All manufacturers make their clothes differently, having been selling workwear in Australia for the last 15 years we understand this. DNC is a pretty true fit to size. But best to measure up before placing an order.
This will give you the latest sizing charts direct from the manufacturer to make you comfortable you're getting the right size. If it's wrong then not to worry we'll replace them for you!
View Sizing Chart
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.