There are 7 days in a week, you probably work 6 of them and sometimes 7. You crawl around in dirt or get wet every day. When you come home you complain that you've got to wear the same pants the next day or there's a rush to wash them which leads to them shrinking/fading/falling apart.... Sound familiar?
- 311 gsm Cotton Drill
- Patron Saint F/R Pants with heavy duty nylon zipper and pleat front.
- Complies with international F/R standards: BS EN ISO 11612:2008 Protective Clothing to protect against heat and flame -Clause 6.3
- ARC Thermal Protection Value - ATP Rating: 14 cal/Cm2 (Calories per cubic cm) Comply with ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 Standard. HRC:2
- Comply with the Oeko-tex100 Certificate, safe to wear against the skin
- 50+ domestic washes @60 degrees Celsius
Oh and if you buy five of these we'll give you a 20% discount!
View Sizing Chart