Now, you might be wondering - what’s the point of caring for your workwear when they are specifically designed for rough and tough use?
Well, you are right.
Your workwear is designed for harsh working conditions. But, if you want to ensure that your workwear keeps you safe and visible on-site, you need to take care of it.
Here are some reasons why you should care for your workwear:
- To maintain the safety: If your hi-vis workwear gets dirty with spots and stains, or maybe, rips and tears, it reduces the total visibility that you get, thus, exposing you to risks.
- To maintain cost-effectiveness: workwear is, no doubt, an investment that you make. And with rips and tears, and stains that simply won’t go away, the need for replacement increases. With just a little care, you can make sure your workwear lasts for years.
- To maintain a professional look: You work all through the day but let’s face it, at the end of the day, chances are that your workwear smells and looks far from professional. With the right care, you can prevent your workwear from smelling or looking unprofessional.
To make sure your workwear from DNC Direct lasts longer, here are some handy tips that we have found for you:
- Machine wash as instructed on the tag.
- Wash items inside out.
- Don’t wash with items that have Velcro, hooks or loop closures. This can cause rips and tears.
- Use mild detergent.
- Spot clean if you see a visible stain to prevent it from reducing the visibility
- Do not dry clean or iron.
- Follow special instructions for washing fire-resistant workwear. (You’ll find the instructions on the tag).
- Do not pre-soak.
At DNC Direct, it is our aim to offer high-quality, high-visibility workwear to men and women in the Australian workforce.
Each and every product that you will find at DNC Direct has passed stringent quality control checks and only then has been offered for sale.
Also, we understand that you don’t want to break the bank on work clothing. That’s why we have shared the aforementioned tips with you to reduce replacement costs. And we offer all our products at the most affordable rates.
Workwear is an important part of your job, and we make sure you don’t have to compromise or face hassles with that.