Created in close collaboration with miners, our award-winning #980 boot is built to safely and comfortably handle the most demanding underground environments.
The #980 safety boots are packed with features including:
- Black waterproof safety mining boot—350mm height
- High quality leather that has been crafted using the most innovative finishing technologies. Superior waterproofing, abrasion resistance and tear strength compared to other leathers
- Fully enclosed metatarsal protection featuring the revolutionary moulded XRD® Extreme Impact Protection metatarsal guard which provides protection without compromising on flexibility and comfort
- Quick closure and simple release Boa® Fit System—adjustable for a personalised fit
- Heavy-duty abrasion resistant anti-wicking thread
- Full waterproof bootie
- Full bellows tongue
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed.
- Low density shock absorbing PU midsole with anti-bacterial agent.
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- excellent cut and slip resistance
- highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Fitted shank for maximum skeletal stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
- Non-metallic penetration-resistant insole. Compliant to: BS EN ISO 20345:2004
View Sizing Chart